Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Watched this a handful of times now & absolutely love it. Great freakin' job to everyone who was involved!

Daydreams Daydreams

That was really cool man. Throughly enjoyed that :) You had me on the colours and the world you created & animated. Like the transition of made when the character was caught up by the effects and when the bird appeared. Really complimented well with the music.
Top stuff man and look forward to your future creations!

Pyromane Pyromane

You had me when I saw pink.

But seriously I enjoyed watching this. I could watch a loop of your animated fire for hours. So smooth & attractive. Liked the charm of it all alongside the music. For a lack of a better finale, it was just really cool lol.

Also that drop... even though I had a hunch it was gonna happen still made me jump haha. I blame the sfx :P

Thanks for creating & sharing this!

ZeTrystan responds:

Pink is sure a marvellous color! I don't know why, but everything I make must have pink in it, lately.

Thanks a lot! It was my fist time animating fire, and I tried to make something weird looking, a little bit like a lava lamp. It took me wayyy too much time, haha.

(It scared you? o_o Isn't the sfx quite low? Hahaha)

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it's super appreciated! :)

Pundertale Pundertale

Ha! Top stuff. Short & sweet and loved the smoothness of the subtle animation.

-The Clairvoyant: Prologue- -The Clairvoyant: Prologue-

That was really cool man. Really enjoyed that and look forward to what happens next. Sweet animation and great music accompanying it. Has been cool seeing you post elements of this project on your twitter feed and then see it come to this. Great job man! Keep it up!

Cat in the Box Cat in the Box

Really enjoyed this man. Great parody! AIC!!!

Doodle Drama! Doodle Drama!

That was brilliant man, throughly enjoyed that & can see a strong, honourable influence to Pencilmation! Big fan on how your characters moved & expressed and great use on the sound effects & music choice.

Keep it up!