Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Watched this a handful of times now & absolutely love it. Great freakin' job to everyone who was involved!

Daydreams Daydreams

That was really cool man. Throughly enjoyed that :) You had me on the colours and the world you created & animated. Like the transition of made when the character was caught up by the effects and when the bird appeared. Really complimented well with the music.
Top stuff man and look forward to your future creations!

Pyromane Pyromane

You had me when I saw pink.

But seriously I enjoyed watching this. I could watch a loop of your animated fire for hours. So smooth & attractive. Liked the charm of it all alongside the music. For a lack of a better finale, it was just really cool lol.

Also that drop... even though I had a hunch it was gonna happen still made me jump haha. I blame the sfx :P

Thanks for creating & sharing this!

ZeTrystan responds:

Pink is sure a marvellous color! I don't know why, but everything I make must have pink in it, lately.

Thanks a lot! It was my fist time animating fire, and I tried to make something weird looking, a little bit like a lava lamp. It took me wayyy too much time, haha.

(It scared you? o_o Isn't the sfx quite low? Hahaha)

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it's super appreciated! :)

UmJammer Lammy UmJammer Lammy

Really cool & vibrant! Nice job!

fire eyebrows fire eyebrows

Aw Snap!

Keri Keri

Killing it! I like the whole piece but you always get me with the art in your character's eyes. Really cool.